Maintech Co., Ltd. Group (the “Maintech Group”) will handle customers’ personal data based on the following policy in accordance with the applicable data protection regulations in relevant countries.
Processing of personal data
The Maintech Group processes customers’ personal data if consent has been obtained from a customer or if it is necessary for the following purposes:
1. To conduct surveys on, develop and deliver better products and services for customer satisfaction;
2. To contact customers or make inquiries regarding our transactions such as sales and material procurement;
3. To send customers information and materials about new products and our company and respond to inquiries from customers;
4. To design a campaign, contact customers, or make inquiries when we conduct public relations activities through newspaper, magazines, etc.;
5. To contact customers and respond to inquiries and/or complaints from customers;
6. To conduct negotiations, contact customers, or make inquiries when we outsource the delivery and processing of our products and other operations;
7. To perform personnel work related to the selection of employees, onboarding procedures and other recruiting activities; and
8. For other matters incidental and related to Maintech’s business.
Source of personal data
The Maintech Group obtains customers’ personal data directly from customers.
Retention period for personal data
The Maintech Group retains customers’ personal data only for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes described above.
Sharing and disclosure of personal data
The Maintech Group shares and discloses customers’ personal data with the following third parties for the purposes described above:
・Maintech Group companies
When sharing and/or disclosing personal data with the aforementioned third parties, the Maintech Group may transfer the personal data to a country or region outside the EEA. If such country or region is not a country or region which has been certified based on an adequacy decision under the applicable data protection regulations, the Maintech Group ensures that adequate protection measures are in place by entering into the Standard Contractual Clauses specified by the European Commission with the third party to whom personal data will be transferred. If you would like to request a copy of the document relating to protective measures, please contact our contact point stated below.
In respect of personal data that the Maintech Group obtains and processes, customers have rights to request access to, deletion or correction of such personal data held by the Maintech Group under applicable data protection regulations in relevant countries.If you wish to exercise these rights, please contact our contact point stated below.
The Maintech Group’s website (the “Website”) may send text data called cookie to your computer’s browser so that you can use the Website conveniently when you revisit the Website.
You can set your browser to notify you when you receive cookies, or to choose whether or not to accept them. If you agree to accept cookies, they will be stored on your computer, but will not contain any personally identifiable information. Please note that if you choose not to accept cookies, you may not be able to use certain functions of websites.
To provide customers useful information, the Website analyses the website usage by using Google Analytics.
・Google Terms of Service: https://policies.google.com/terms
Contact for inquiries and requests relating to handling of personal data, exercise of right, etc.
General Affairs Department, Maintech Co., Ltd.
Marunouchi Kitaguchi Building 2F, 1-6-5 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 100-0005, Japan
E-mail address: email@example.com
[Established on December 1, 2020]