(1) While careful attention is paid to the information provided on the Website and the Company’s SNS Accounts, the Company disclaims any liability whatsoever for any problem, loss or damage incurred by you as a result of the inaccuracy of the provided information or an alteration of the information by a third party.
(2) The Company may suspend or discontinue the operation or change the content of the Website and the Company’s SNS Accounts without prior notice. The Website and the Company’s SNS Accounts may not be used properly due to the communication environment or the status of your computer or for other reasons. Please note that the Company also disclaims any liability for any problem, loss or damage of any kind incurred by you as a result thereof.
(3) Some of the information provided on the Website and the Company’s SNS Accounts contains statements relating to the forecast of future business performance. These statements do not guarantee future performance and involve risks and uncertainties. Please note that some change in circumstances may cause the actual results to differ from the forecast of future business performance. The Company disclaims any liability for any problem, loss or damage of any kind incurred by you as a result of relying on these statements.
(4) The Website and the Company’s SNS Accounts include third-party websites that are not managed by the Company. The Company disclaims any liability for any problem, loss or damage of any kind incurred by you as a result of the use of third-party websites.
2. Ownership of copyrights
(1) All copyrights to articles, images, photos and other content posted on the Website and the Company’s SNS Accounts as well as the designs and layouts of the Website and the Company’s SNS Accounts (collectively referred to as the “Copyrighted Materials”) are the property of the Company unless otherwise specified.
(2) None of the Copyrighted Materials may be reprinted, copied, altered, publicly transmitted, translated or sold without the prior written approval of the Company. If you want to use any Copyrighted Materials on the Website or Company’s SNS Accounts, please contact us using the [Contact Form].
Service names and logos contained on the Website and the Company’s SNS Accounts are protected by trademark laws, unfair competition prevention laws, commercial codes and other laws in Japan and other countries. None of them may be used without the permission of the respective owners.
4. Recommended environment
When using the Website, it is recommended to use any of the following browsers. Please note that some settings, certain browsers or applications may prevent proper display.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or later
Latest version of Google Chrome
Latest version of Safari
In addition, some pages on the Website use the Cascading Style Sheets (CSS). If your browser does not support CSS or CSS is not enabled, some pages may appear differently. Please check your browser settings to ensure that CSS is enabled. For more information, please refer to the help section of your browser software.
5. Links to the Website
If you want to create a link to the Website, please contact us using the [Contact Form] beforehand.
For any comments and inquiries about the Website, please contact us using the [Contact Form].
7. Prohibited acts
Concerning the use of the Website and the Company’s SNS Accounts, the following acts are prohibited:
1. Acts that cause or may cause a disadvantage or damage to the Company or a third party (including but not limited to acts that infringe on the property or privacy, or damage the reputation or credibility of the Company or a third party);
2. Acts that violate or may violate public policy, or acts that constitute or lead to or may constitute or lead to, crimes;
3. Acts that involve false declarations or notifications such as registration of another person’s e-mail address;
4. Sales activities, profit-oriented activities, or activities in preparation for such activities;
5. Acts that involve or may involve the use or provision of malicious programs such as computer viruses;
6. Acts that violate or may violate any law or regulation; and
7. Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate.
8．Use of the Company’s SNS Accounts
(1) Reply and response to inquiries
The Company will not reply or respond to all comments posted or inquiries about direct messages (DMs).
For any inquiries and comments about the Company and/or our products, please use the [Contact Form] on the Website.
If you follow the Company’s SNS Accounts, the Company will not always follow you back. There are cases where the Company’s SNS Accounts follow those who are not a follower of the Company’s SNS Accounts.
The Website may send text data called cookie to your computer’s browser so that you can use the Website conveniently when you revisit the Website.
You can set your browser to notify you when you receive cookies, or to choose whether or not to accept them. If you agree to accept cookies, they will be stored on your computer, but will not contain any personally identifiable information. Please note that if you choose not to accept cookies, you may not be able to use certain functions of websites.
To provide you useful information, the Website analyses the website usage by using Google Analytics.
(2) Details of the changed terms; and
(3) Effective date of the changed terms